Praying Lorelei Home

Praying Lorelei Home

Monday, July 21, 2014

He is there

I started typing this blog with the intent of complaining about how slow the process is going; funding, paperwork etc. But as I was about half way through, the Lord prompted to me to stop and start over. This process has been hard but we have seen the Lord work in ways that, had we not taken that step out, we would have never experienced. We have witnessed Him change peoples hearts towards adoption. People who in the beginning were dead set against it and have now been some of our biggest supporters.

 I know this is not going to be easy but I also know that I serve a God who is there when things get hard. He is there when people say or do things that hurt. He is there when I desperately want to just give up. When I try to convince myself that this isn't really what I am supposed to be doing, He quietly reminds me that it is. He places this little girl, whom I have never laid eyes on, on my heart. He knows just what I need and when I need it. So yes the process is long and hard but the reward...oh the reward will be well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment