Praying Lorelei Home

Praying Lorelei Home

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Trusting Him

Why is it that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME I sit down to update our blog with how hard this has been, God urges me not to??? Why?  I'll tell you why, because this is not about me and it's not about being easy. God says we are to count it all joy. He didn't say only count the good as joy but to count it ALL as joy. That's right, we are to be joyful even when things aren't going our way and let me tell you, this adoption has not been going my way. I am not by nature a very patient person, so the whole waiting on His timing is REALLY hard for me. I just really want Him to hurry. 

Right now we have this $1800 wall that seems insurmountable. For whatever reason the money just has not been there to pay this one fee. We have been able to pay for everything else, training, fingerprints, physicals etc. with the money we have raised through our last fundraiser but this $1800 seems impossible. I find myself getting frustrated but then the Lord reminds me that all of this happens in His timing. The $1800 will come when He is ready. He knows when we need to complete everything so we get matched with our daughter, the daughter He has picked out just for us. 

I may not be a patient person but I am a trusting person and right now I trust Him completely. I am trusting Him to provide what is needed to complete this adoption and bring our sweet Lorelei home.

 It's not easy but she's worth it.

If you feel led to donate to our adoption fund you can do so at www.gofundme.com/53833s

No comments:

Post a Comment