Praying Lorelei Home

Praying Lorelei Home

Friday, August 29, 2014

Gonna Have to Work for It

I have been doing a lot of praying about our adoption. I was finding myself getting discouraged by the lack of forward movement. I have been begging the Lord to please somehow make this $1800 appear in our account. Well instead of just sitting back and expecting God to do all of the work I think I need to do some, too. So....

I am excited to announce my new children's boutique, Cotton Cutie Boutique. I have always loved to sew and create new things, so it kind of made sense to use this to help raise money for our adoption. You can find me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/cottoncutieboutique) and Instagram. All of the items are handmade by myself and all of the money made goes directly to our adoption fund. I can't wait to see how the Lord uses this. Feel free to go check it out :)




1 comment:

  1. Raising money for adoptions is hard, hard work. When we adopted 2 year ago, we prayed and fundraised and took out loans. You aren't alone and I'm praying the money comes in thorugh your boutique!

    ReplyDelete